Knowledge Enrichment & You (KEY)
KEY (Knowledge, Enrichment & You) is an initiative of Educational Mentoring India to unlock the potential that exists in the field of education. Through this initiative, we, at EMI, would like to nurture various ideas that are taking shape to ignite and create the curiosity, inquisitiveness, needs and requirements, best practices, bring in diverse perspectives of the individuals and institutions from the education fraternity and provide the necessary solutions in the form of organizing and implementing various programs like:
- Webinars with people with exemplary contribution to the field of education
- Teacher Mentoring Program to empower teachers to be future ready
among others to ensure that we grow as leaders in the field of education and are ready to nurture the next generation to be ready to reach the benchmarks set by the world and face the challenges of the world with confidence and responsibility.
The initiatives that have been taken up through KEY are as follows :
COVID19: Learning Loss - Bridging the Gap
At least 80 percent of children in India between the age group of 14-18 years reported lower levels of learning during COVID-19 pandemic than when physically at school, according to a UNICEF report.
Noting that repeated school closures have led to alarming inequities in learning opportunities for children in South Asia, the report by the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) pointed out that 76 per cent of parents of students aged 5-13 years reported drop in learning levels during remote learning.
“Together let us work as a Team of think-tanks to focus on rapidly building capacities of teachers who can support learning both in the classroom as well as at home more effectively.
Join us on 22nd with The Academicians who are the Think Tanks and can us understand how to over come the gaps as schools going offline and Hybrid.
Speakers – Seetha Murty Vinita Kher Dr Punam Kashyap Gurvinder S. with Tripta Tarunesh
Understanding the Future of Hybrid Platform In schools
Technology has had a profound impact on the field of #teaching and learning, more recently due to the impact of Covid. Hybrid Learning is one such crucial development which has very positively impacted the field of education.
However, there is a lot of misunderstanding with the term “Hybrid learning”. Hybrid learning is usually confused with other means of learning like blended learning, online learning, flipped learning, and experiential learning.
What is the Hybrid Learning Model of Education ? Such questions do still come up in many diacussions.
- We EMI Services India wanted to dig deep into this ambiguity for better understanding of all those in the field of education. We created a poll for students, parents and teachers for the understanding, concern and requirements to be future ready. in the pursuit of the same we are having a webinar with educationalists, parents, teachers and students to unleash the potential and requirements of learning to be future ready.
- We spoke to School Heads and Academicians across the World.
- We conducted a survey with parents, teachers and students. And finally we are coming up with this webinar to brain storm with school leaders across the world to understand the future of hybrid learning.
Speakers – Ms.Vinita Kher, Mr.Kanak Gupta, Dr.Robert Thorn & Mr.Vipul Sobti
View On Youtube
Teachers' Day - Igniting Curiosity to Develop & Deliver your personal Happiness on 5th September 2021 at 11 am
Teachers are the Changemakers of our Society. They are the KEY to building the character and personality of the next generation and our future citizens into responsible global citizens.
Research says that today Teachers are the most stressed people in the society today & the reasons..
- Continuous upgradation of their knowledge and skills
- Keeping up with the changing needs of the students
- Adapting themselves overnight to the technology needs
- Contribute to the personal, social and emotional development of their students
If they are such an important pillar of the society, what have we done to keep them happy…
Join Ms.Vinita Kher, Former Director – DPS Society &
Surya Narain Bahadur, Master Trainer- IMA, SROC, Talent Development – ATD, USA,
To help teachers Design, Develop and Deliver their own personal Happiness and be future ready
Webinar to celebrate “National Sports Day” on 29th August, 2021 at 11 am
With our panelists we will – Identify- What are the challenges? How we can integrate sports? What are the Government Initiatives? How we can implement and why it is important.
Do join us to Know more as Principals , Directors of the school. The coaches the sports men and the companies associated with sports to ensure the vision to nurture “Play” as a right for students, Sports as the requirement to be implemented in the right spirit in schools to reach out to children at the right age.
Our esteemed Panelist Mohan Pradeep, Pavitra Bhardwaj, Alka Awasthi, Mr. Menon, Mr. Khushwinder, Mohammad Fahim and Col Rakesh Yadav.
View On Youtube
Webinar with Mr. Syed Sultan Ahmed – LXL Ideas on July 31st – 11 am
Our speaker of the month Mr. Syed Sultan Ahmed is a first generation social entrepreneur winner of 7 President of India’s #nationalfilmawards. Syed Sultan Ahmed has introduced the concept of film pedagogy to the World by #childrencinema and International Kids Film Festival – IKFF. School cinema is one of its kinds #learningmethodologies in the world using cinema to teach life skills to children. His vision through LXL Ideas is to promote life skills through films, events, and publications.
He threw light on his work in making children’s films which ignite the awareness about films as powerful medium to teach and enrich children with life skills.
View On LinkedIn
View On Youtube
Webinar with Dr. Chandrashekhar D P – CEO Jain Group of Institutions – June 23rd – 4 PM
He shared his valuable inputs about #PedagogicalLeadership and #Futurereadyschools
View On LinkedIn
View On Youtube
Teacher Mentoring Program
As educators, the following questions have always been at the forefront of our endeavors:
- How to bridge gaps between educators and learners?
- How can children develop natural interest in academics?
- Why can’t all children become top performers?
- How to increase the motivational levels in the children?
- How to scientifically design great & meaningful careers?
- How can we develop future learners?
- How to cater to the changing needs of the times?
It is in the pursuit of our vision to contribute towards creating an efficient Education System by mentoring schools to meet the benchmarks set by the world, that EDUCATIONAL MENTORING INDIA has come up with a TEACHER MENTORING PROGRAM to assist and cater to the needs and requirements of the schools, to train their teachers in all aspects of school education.
As a first step… we have created a Self-assessment tool for the teachers to assess for themselves reflect on their daily teaching practices as well as on their role as a teacher.
This is based on five performance standards mentioned below. These Performance Standards reflect the expected roles and responsibilities of a teacher and enable them to implement NEP2020 in spirit in their schools.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This will be a 12-month program where the teachers will get exposed to
- Continuous Professional Development (12 Sessions – one per month for 3 hrs. each)
- Orientation about the latest developments in the Education Sector
- Participation in Webinars by interacting with Educators in India and abroad
The teachers will be charged Rs.2,200/- + GST per head for this program
There will be many other optional programs which the teachers can attend as per their interest and convenience.
All these programs will be conducted by educators who are the experts in their respective areas.
You can choose to send / allot as many teachers that you deem fit from your school for this program. (For Principals/ School Leaders)