Educational Mentoring India is a group of highly qualified, trained and seasoned professionals who are dedicated solely to empower all the stakeholders in a school’s ecosystem encompassing Principals, Teachers, Parents & School Owners.
We are a team of professionals and mentors who are passionate about enhancing educational outcomes and achieving better results for our stakeholders in several states of the country. We have school Principals, Project Consultants, Academicians, Recruiters, Trainers, Brand Specialists and Marketing Specialists at our disposal to deliver complete spectrum of services and make certain your experience of school enterprising with us is an exemplary one.
Why Educational Mentoring India?
At Educational Mentoring India, we address the needs and concerns of all the stakeholders in Education (School Owners, Principals, Parents and Students). We function as a one-stop solution provider for all the needs of the school ecosystem.
In this endeavour, we strive to develop a culture of teamwork, trust and accountability focussed on providing quality service and customer satisfaction in the education industry.
The knowledge base of our organization is an asset to understand the requirement based on the industry specification. We believe in developing deep and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders across India to achieve our objectives. The incorporation of training, information sharing along with knowledge distribution at all levels defines our USP and is the benchmark of our success and our client’s satisfaction.
We are dedicated to the personal and professional development of individuals and the growth, efficiency and profitability of our associates. We hold the knowledge, experience and the vast networks of our Associate Consultants, who ensure best professional solutions within the area of Education, Training and Networking. We are a team of professionals and mentors who are passionate about enhancing educational outcomes and achieving better results for our stakeholders across the country.
We have School Principals, Academicians, Project Consultants, Special Educators, Counsellors, Recruiters, Brand Specialists, Marketing Specialists at our disposal to deliver a complete spectrum of services in the School Ecosystem and contribute to the Organizational growth to meet the standards and benchmarks set by the World.
Vision & Mission
To contribute towards creating an efficient Education System by mentoring schools to meet the benchmarks set by the world.
To be a one stop solution provider to K-12 schools PAN India and act as a mentor to them in transforming their school to the 21st century levels through our Consultant & Partner Services.
Co-founder & Director - Technology and Partner Relations
Yogesh is Dynamic, dedicated & strategic leader with 18 years of diverse experience in the fields of information technology, he is a Technocrat with specialization in end-to-end IT roadmap including planning to implementation; he has a very rich experience in education domain
including School Management System ERP, Website Management, Lead Generation, CRM & Mobile Application Development. he has closely worked with reputed brands like Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society, DPS Siddharth Vihar, Global Infocom Ltd. & Asia Web Media Technologies. Yogesh holds a master’s degree in computer application (MCA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi and business administration (MBA – IT) degree from Sikkim Manipal University. He also done many certifications in the fields of information technology like PGDCA, SDCA, DCA & CIC etc. His vision is to provide the effective digital learning platform which create transparency in education and easily accessible to all.
Co-founder & Director - Expert Relations
Tripta has over thirteen years of experience in Preschool Education and Child Care, which includes Teaching, Parental guidance drafting policies, curriculum and operational school support in her experience curve from teacher, principal to managing a chain of schools.
With her Masters in education, PG diploma in early years and school administration she has utilized her expertise and experience by conducting many studies in the field of Child Learning Needs, Parenting Skills, Teaching Skills, Child Care and School Strategic Management. Her journey has been from Pre-schools in the Army as Principal, creating curriculum and books for various national and international organizations like Gyan Manthan, MR Jaipuria schools and managing operations of chain of preschools in EDVANCE group of preschools. She also has been awarded AWWA award of excellence from Army her work in the field of designing & usage of Teaching & Learning Aids, conduct of Workshops and Expert Talks for mentoring the Trainers, drafting of School SOPs, conduct of Academic Audits, guidance on School Administration & Child Care Management.
Co-founder & Director - Academics and operations
Lakshmi Annapurna Chintaluri has been certified in Advanced Educational Leadership from Harvard University, USA, completed her Masters in Sociology from Madurai Kamaraj University, Honours in Systems Management from NIIT Ltd., and is a certified Lead Auditor for the ISO 9001 – 2015 standards.
Management from NIIT Ltd. and acquired the Certificate in Advanced Educational Leadership from Harvard University, USA. She is also a Certified Lead Auditor for the ISO 9001–2015 standards. Her experience spans 25 years in the field of education with 22 years in a leadership position, as a franchisee owner of NIIT LEDA and NIIT@School of NIIT Ltd., and as a Vice Principal and Principal in various schools in Al Khobar, Dammam at Saudi Arabia and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She has presented papers, organised various presentations, moderated and participated in panel discussions-
“Special Educational Needs Students – Partners in Change” at the International Conference conducted by British council, New Delhi
* “Children as global citizens of tomorrow – Educators – the Changemakers” at the International Education and Resources Network [iEARN]– USA Chapter’s conference at Morocco. “Scope and Framework for Embedding GCED [Global Citizenship Education] in the School Curriculum” & The Power of the Classroom – Discussing Contentious Issues and Promoting Socio-Emotional Learning” at The International Integrated Capacity-Building Workshop to Develop Modality for Teachers and School Leaders to Contextualize, Design, Develop, Embed and Advance GCED into the School Curriculum in 2018 & 2019. • “21st Century Ready Classrooms – Challenges and Opportunities” at IPN (Indian Principals Network) conference in May 2018 Presently as an Educational Consultant, she lends her experience as
• Member – Advisory Council – www.grade1to6.com,
• Member – Advisory Committee – Global Citizenship Education Foundation, India
• Member – Core Committee – Indian Principals’ Network & IPN Foundation
• Consultant for Schools – Effecting School Transformation Projects
• Member – iEARN – International Education and Resource Network, USA
• Academic Director – Sanro Educare Pvt Ltd., – for the pre-school concept – “Curious Kids Playducation Centre”, & Jaihind Public School, Project Facilitator – Centre for Global Education, Edmonton, Canada,
• Certified Resource Person – CBSE – Centre of Excellence, Chennai She has authored books, trained teachers in India and Middle East, facilitated projects for students by giving them an opportunity to participate in Climate Change related events like #Decarbonize #Decolonize for COP23, COP24 & COP25 – United Nations Climate Change Conference at Germany, Poland and Spain and IPCC [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] at Edmonton, Canada. • Her present endeavor, Curious Kids play education Centre has been awarded the “Best Emerging Play School of the Year” by the International School Awards, Dubai, one of the 100 schools chosen out of 11,000 nominations from 16 countries. On an Individual level, she has been awarded the
• “International Education Award 2018” conferred by Ink edumedia in May 2018,
• “National Education Award 2018” sponsored by Mind Mingle headed by a jury of eminent educationists and the Human Resource Ministry in the country in December 2018,
• Bett Asia award for Collaboration at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in March 2019.
• “Top Women Entrepreneurship in School Education” by World Education Summit 2020 in February 2020